A new and innovative joint replacement for the proximal interphalangeal joint.
Painful destruction of the proximal interphalangeal joint caused by:
- primarily degenerative, secondary or posttraumatic osteoarthrosis, underlying inflammatory rheumatic disease with low inflammatory activity and good bone conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Available in 3 sizes
- Material: Cobalt Chrome with titanium coating for optimal osteointegration and polyethylene insert for favorable sliding properties
- Large supporting bone surfaces for high primary stability
- Preservation of collateral ligaments for high postoperative stability
- Condylar guidance over the entire amplitude of movement for better lateral stability
- Short spikes for best possible conditions for revision
- Colour coded and intuitive instruments which are arranged according to the sequence of use in surgery for reliable step-by-step implantation
- Drawer-based storage, enabling equally optimal access to all sizes of instruments